Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Friday, July 15, 2005

It has recently come to my attention that some people have blogs. Not one to be left behind, I created one in haste and so here you have it. My blog.

Only now does it occur to me that I have nothing to say here. So really, reading this has been a complete and utter waste of your time.

Here is something better to read:

Woman grows a penis.

And I didn't even make it up.

Actually, the real reason I have this blog at all is because I merely wanted to comment on someone else's blog, but NO! Can't leave a comment without logging in, can we? SOMEONE made their settings so that I had to have a blogger account! HMMMM. The snobby, elitist protocol of blogging aside, I thought I might as well make use of this webspace I brought into the world, so here it is.

This is the beginnings of something boring beyond all imagination. I can feel it in my bones.

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 15, 2005 10:05:00 am, Blogger Slythergenic said...

*plays tape recording of screaming beatles fans in the background*

We love you Ethan! *throws her knickers at you*

 
At Friday, July 15, 2005 10:59:00 am, Blogger Slythergenic said...

*punctuates this by slapping you across the face*


"What have you got?" Harry asked, pretending to be interested in what he knew would be a hand-me-down from one of the twins. Smiling, Ron produced a filthy, tattered old rag.

"Ron," said Hermione, "you are aware that that is a filthy, tattered old rag?" Ron stared blankly at Hermione, then to Harry, then to the rag.

"Aww blast!" Ron exclaimed. "Fred and George told me it was a magic carpet!" The look of bewilderment went and he went into a sulk for most of the journey. Hermione gave Ron a pitying look and then turned to face Harry.

*sigh*

lets make love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home