Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Monday, July 25, 2005

SHITTEST BLOG ENTRY EVER.

Today was really great.

I got out of bed At midday, forced out of bed by the maternal parent

I feel sad, because Sarah and Britney are complete bitches. They told everyone I have an STD, just because I slept with both of their boyfriends on Saturday night.

I'm so sad. My kitten got run over this afternoon. I found him when I was coming home from school. His head was all squished. I took some photos. I'll miss him. Poor kitty.

Last night I had to masturbate twenty times. I'm so horny. Click here to see my website.
I want to tell the world that I love you all! You're all so special to me!

I am updating this journal for the first time in ages, because I've been in prison.

Today, I got a digital camera! Yes! Here's some photos of my cock.

I want to say thanks to simon and Abbey and Dave and the other Simon for helping me on Saturday. You guys are the best. By the way, if you happen to find my wallet, keys or underwear, could you SMS me? Adrian has my number.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have bipolar disorder, which makes me different enough to be interesting, but the same as all the other cool people with bipolar disorder.

You should all do this quiz! It's amazingly accurate. You just put in your name and birthday, and it will tell you you're a moron.

I made this blog using the semi-automatic blog writer at rum and monkey.

That's enough for now. But I'll leave you with this thought - sharing your life with strangers on the internet is the cheapest form of therapy available. Leave a comment and tell me I'm beautiful.

Created with the Gregor's Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Powered by Rum and Monkey

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 4:36:00 pm, Blogger Slythergenic said...

Ethan, I dont want you taking the tube. What with your turban and all, it's just too dangerous.

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments leave me...a little frightened, Ethan. O.o Sounds like an awesome day.
~SeverusSnape

 

Post a Comment

<< Home