Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Well, I've had a boring, unproductive week, so instead of going through a long boring account of all the things I didn't get round to doing, here is a flow diagram of a typical day:



Nope, I didn't even eat.

I also apparently got dumped, but I wasn't even aware we were a couple for me to be dumped, so after the initial confusion I've decided I am miserable cos I'm not going to get laid until I get another 'not girlfriend'. I've spent most of the day singing "She's Gone" and getting thoroughly miserable. Also some mates stole me and forced me to go drinking with them. We spent most of the night bitching about women, and if Hollywood is accurate (and I've no doubt it is) we kick girls' arse at bitching. Darren is so bitchy that when Alison gave him chlamydia (and she knew she had it before sleeping with him), he slept with her sister before getting treatment. I've never been so proud of the lad.

I've also done about half of chapter two of Harry Potter and the Teflon Coated Frying Pan, so hopefully it should be up in a few days (but don't hold me to that).

Another development of interest is that I stayed up all of Wednesday night and didn't sleep during the day and so I went to bed at 9pm on Thursday and only got up at 4pm today. That's a total of nineteen hours sleep, math fans.

In other news, Ethan beats his own Shit Blog Entry record.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 01, 2005 1:54:00 pm, Blogger Slythergenic said...

*gives you a manly hug*

Bummer about not geting laid anymore. However, just think of it as the calm before the storm i.e. freshers weeks. You need to rest uh caeser? (lmao before he can conquer, see and come all over again) Even for a guy as challenged as yourself there will be plenty of opportunities. Picture the scene. Drunken girls ahoy hoy, drunken, semi-naked, needy, sheep girls desperate to fit in. Get there before their reptuation! After that first month, you'll spend the rest of your GOD DAMN LIFE trying to avoid the she-trolls you rolled around with on your bed/kitchen floor/steps outside halls.

Heh. But it'll be worth it, just so that you can tell the grandchildren (as you hand out worthers originals beside the fire) of the time you slept with eight nineteen year olds... all at the same time... and most of them were girls!

:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home