Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life after Mugglenet

After a quick punch in the face from Sly, I feel the urge to update the blog I've neglected on a regular basis.


Just thought I'd let you know that despite the bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts, I'm doing well without mugglenet. I've taken up a new hobby (emo bashing) aswell as reasserted my chatroom behaviour (tripping over the line of appropriateness).


And now, in a post inspired by Sev, I'm going to post a bunch of quotes which caught my attention today (leaving out the really nasty stuff... you at empire know what I'm talking about).



* Guest15842 is now known as penis
(Draco) Hey guest15842 stop impersonating a moderator.
(][RookeWood][) HaHa.
(][RookeWood][) Laughing Out Loud.
(][RookeWood][) HaHa.
(Pendragon) ..
(][RookeWood][) HaHa.
(JONNY) ROFL Draco
(][RookeWood][) Rolling on the Floor Laughing.
* penis has quit IRC (Quit: EmmaWatson.Net Emma-Watson.Net)
(][RookeWood][) Oh my God...Draco, that was hilarious.

(Raisildur) having a dicks good fun
(Raisildur) ive only ripped it open twice
(Raisildur) once on a barbed wire fence
(Raisildur) and once
(Raisildur) on the zip for my jeans :)
(MrOrange) lol
* Draco cringes
(Raisildur) i tell you what
(Raisildur) ive never seen something bleed so much
* Lily_Yeah shudders
(Raisildur) blood everywhere
(Raisildur) there was basically a hole in my foreskin on the side


(Nick233) Who have new CD Garry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?
(dejah[awayin]) ^_^V
(Nick233) Harry*
(ThisAintNoUnderscore) Garry Potter?
(ThisAintNoUnderscore) Imposter!
(dejah[awayin]) Garry eh
(dejah[awayin]) sounds hot
(dejah[awayin]) xD
(ThisAintNoUnderscore) Actually that's the name of my parody hero
(ThisAintNoUnderscore) Gary Stu, though.
(Nick233) :)
(dejah[awayin]) lol
(ThisAintNoUnderscore) Hagrid: "Yer a wizard, Gary." Gary: "Me? But I can't be, I'm just Gary... just plain old Gary. ...apart from my awesome-o POWAHS! but yes, just plain Gary..."


(puppy_scripting) something tells me Ryzer isnt paying attention


* Loki is now known as ][Loki][
(][MacNair][) ...
(][Loki][) now i'm cool.
(][MacNair][) You`re on ignore now.
(][Loki][) Haha
* ][Loki][ pwns
* [Arthur_Weasley] is now known as ][Arthur_weasley[]
(][Loki][) Haha
(James) Failure.
(][Loki][) You messed it up Weasley
(][MacNair][) HaHa.

(Nick706) huhu?
(Nick706) anybody there??
(Loki) No. they all saw your face and ran.
(Nick706) lol
(][MacNair][) HaHa.
(][MacNair][) Loki: Very Mature of you.
(Loki) So's your face.


(][MacNair][) Loki = Emma Watson.
(sock) ][MacNair][, don't lie to the users
(][MacNair][) Loki = Emma Watson, in my opinion?


(][MacNair][) Well, the truth is, I am Rupert Frint.
(][MacNair][) G*
(Alexei) ][MacNair][: enough with impersonating and tricking n00bz
(][MacNair][) I am not...I said I was Gupert Frint.


(][MacNair][) This channel discusses everything but harry potter.
(sock) ...
(LordVoldemort) Yeah
(LordVoldemort) I hate that guy.
(Nick706) lol
(Nick706) who?
(Nick706) me?
(SMH) which guy
(LordVoldemort) ...
(][MacNair][) HaHa.
(LordVoldemort) You've ruined it.
(LordVoldemort) Honestly.
(Nick706) which guy?
(LordVoldemort) I just.... you......
(][MacNair][) HaHa.
(][MacNair][) Laughing Out Loud.
(Nick706) lol
* LordVoldemort gives up and goes in search of intelligent life.


(Loki) Arnie's Pizza Parlour: This is the answering machine. I am out killing people. If you want a pizza, you won't get one. Unless you want extra bullets with your anchovies.
(Loki) Maybe I'll give you a pizza. Maybe I'll give you a chest full of lead.


(Toy_Soldier) incase u rit the full word
* Loki buys a Toy_Soldier - English / English - Toy_Soldier dictionary.
(Loki) Interesting... it's like a cross between English, German and Moron.


(PureBlood) omfg; wow i am to believed that Lori is a English teacher
(PureBlood) *Loki
(Arthur_weasley) sorry sir
(Arthur_weasley) Loki Loki can i go to the toiley?
(Loki) Only if you promise to get it -in- the pan this time, Arthur_weasley.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:11:00 pm, Blogger cardejah said...

Roar~~ haha

nice that i'm mentioned. :P

<3 dejah^_^

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 10:16:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is that funny?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home