Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ethan are magic






find your element
at mutedfaith.com.


I only do these things cos I can't be bothered to write a proper blog entry, though I could comment on a million things, like my exams being over (whoo!) the giggle fit I had in my last exam for no particular reason (earned a few angry/perplexed looks), the kid on the bus with a ditz of a mother ("You know, Johnathan, I saw a shop that sold those delightful charity bands you wear," "Great."), me getting jumped (I just got a big scratch on my cheek. If I find the fuckers I'll run them over for ruining my gorgeous visage). Yeah, plenty of stuff has happened this week, but all I'm telling you is I'm an air mage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home