Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Randoms.

I just wanted to show you guys some stuff. Here is the first, sent to me by an Imperial College student who shall remain anonymous to protect her identity (and yes, that does say the same thing twice):


I'm glad the Gimps know where they stand.

The second (rather alarming thing) I wanted to show you is this link, a mere letter away from my own humble awesome blog:

http://rampantheathen.blogpsot.com

I take this opportunity to remind you that the Rampant Heathen (i.e. me) does not condone any sort of religious or moral action. It's 'Rampant Heathen', not 'Repent, Heathen'.

That is all.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog while surfing today and found it entertaining to read. I hope you will visit my web about children's toy store.

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:49:00 pm, Blogger Ethan said...

You. Get off my blog. Go on, go.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh where would you be if it wernt for me essex education teaching me to type your adress wrong and come up at the christian fundamentalist website

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imperial is good. I like. I build many bombs there in lab.

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 9:06:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

none of them work though, this bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home