Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Rumours Confirmed - Ethan is too vastly intelligent for his own good.

Yes, it's true. I am stupidly intelligent. How have I reached this conclusion? Well, there are several methods, each confirming the others' results.

The first is that I find most everyone around me obscenely stupid. By logic, surely it is more likely that I am the abnormality, rather than the rest of the world being unbearably idiotic. Thus, we can conclude that given my coherence, obvious superiority and intellectual morality, I am stupendously bright.

The second is that when I debate anything with anyone, I invariably corner them (figuratively speaking) which forces them to either back down, change topic or babble nonsensically. Today I found myself in a debate in which the unfortunate moron had to repeatedly resort to answering completely non sequitur. People like this make me believe I was a serial rapist, paedophile and Catholic in a past life, for having to encounter them.

The third is that all intellectual institutions fucking love me, be it my old school, AQA, Edexcel or any university. And it's not just because I shag all the examiners.

I shall stop here, not because I have run out of reasons (I could go on for pages) but because my God Complex is beginning to shine through and over time I have learned that it is quite unbecoming.

Instead, I shall give you readers hope that you might not be the most stupid people on the internet. The link below (given to me by Maha) shows some people below whom there is no space for further idiocy:

http://www.365gay.com/newscon05/08/083105nola.htm

I'm inclined to believe Douglas Adams when he said dolphins and mice are smarter than humans. I asked my pet rat if he was more intelligent than I and he threw a cornflake at me. I think this indicates some level of disdain - either he thinks of me as below him or he resents my superiority over him. I shall have to investigate further.

So, readers, I leave you with the sentiment that although you may think you have life bad and things are getting you down, nothing compares to the curse of my superior knowledge (unless you are Stephen Hawking, in which case , I can empathise).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home