Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The first truly inspired blog I've had in a while.

This was too funny to let it go without sharing it with the world. As you know, I frequent a fair few rooms on mugglenet. This is from spew. Now, in spew I have no op power, not even halfop, since spew is so full of people a million times more established that I probably wouldn't be considered for about five years, so fuck that lmao. Anyway, I am fairly established as a spewbie, so I do feel slightly offended when someone comes in with a stupid n00bish name and expects me not to treat them like filth. This is the case with a user who logged in as 'My_Chemical_Romance'. Unfortunately, this doesn't have a happy ending, but it's funny anyway. Bear in mind I get quite hyper when I haven't slept :D (And as a point of reference, there is a rumour that Gyll and I have been meaning to test, that eating pineapple makes your cum taste sweeter).

[02:43] * My_Chemical_Romance has joined #spew
[02:43] [RampantHeathen] my chemical romance sucks
[02:44] [My_Chemical_Romance] fucku u
[02:44] [Gyllian] :|
[02:44] * Gyllian thwacks Ethan.
[02:44] [My_Chemical_Romance] u clit sucker
[02:44] [RampantHeathen] Depends, if you're female, maybe
[02:44] [Gyllian] ....
[02:44] [Gyllian] My_Chemical_Romance, shut up.
[02:44] [RampantHeathen] I'm impartial to a bit of rug munching, why not?
[02:44] [RampantHeathen] I'm not selfish
[02:44] [RampantHeathen] I'm quite a giver in fact
[02:44] [RampantHeathen] So whaddya say?
[02:44] [Gyllian] Lol..
[02:44] * RampantHeathen prods My_Chemical_Romance
[02:44] [Gyllian] ETHAN
[02:44] [Gyllian] I ATE PINEAPPLE
[02:45] [Gyllian] WANNA TRY NOW?!
[02:45] * Gyllian snickers
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] lmao
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] I had forgotten the pineapple thing
[02:45] * Gyllian rolls over laughing
[02:45] [Gyllian] Don't ask.
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] Maybe My_Chemical_Romance can help us with our inventigations
[02:45] [Gyllian] Yes.
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] *investigations
[02:45] * Gyllian nods
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] hey My_Chemical_Romance
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] How would you like to suck me off/
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] ?
[02:45] * My_Chemical_Romance is now known as bored
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] I promise you it'll taste sweet
[02:45] [Gyllian] AHAHAHA
[02:45] [bored] ?
[02:45] [RampantHeathen] Lotsa pineapple ;)
[02:46] * Gyllian falls over laughing.
[02:46] [bored] fuck u u fag
[02:46] [RampantHeathen] In fact, you can eat pineapple rings off it
[02:46] * Gyllian chokes, laughing.
[02:46] [RampantHeathen] I'll be impressed if you can reach the last one
[02:46] [PTB-Away] jesus fucking christ
[02:46] [Gyllian] .... lol... Ethan, that's a bit too much o.0 pineapple rings..seriously.
[02:46] * PTB-Away sets mode: +b *!*@cloaked**Ethan'sIP**
[02:46] * You were kicked by PTB-Away (your banned untill I feel like unbanning you)


...and needless to say, that's where the encounter ends, but I thought it was hilarious. I'm still sniggering hehe. I quite like PTB's choice of "your" over "you're". The man's a genius ;c)

*Other users were deleted from the above log to.. erm.. protect their identities? Something like that.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:04:00 pm, Blogger ghost said...

lmfao, ethan, I just finished reading your fic. Loved it. The humor and language in it was pretty entertaining. Think I might post the link to it on my journal to share with the mnc-free HP fans I know.

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005 1:55:00 pm, Blogger Slythergenic said...

you smell of wee

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005 1:56:00 pm, Blogger Slythergenic said...

p.s did I say it was a bad thing??

 
At Friday, September 02, 2005 1:51:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Ethan! You are so cute...and Oh Me at your choice decision of running off the noobs! ALL BOW TO YOU FOR RIDDING SPEW OF THE UNWORTHY! lotsa love <3 em:)

 
At Friday, September 02, 2005 1:53:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Ethan! You are too cute! I love your choice in getting rid of the noobs. ALL HAIL ETHAN FOR RIDDING SPEW OF THE UNWORTHY! *giggles* <3em :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home