Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yes, someone here has Paint Shop Pro

Can you guess who?

Yet again, I've been inspired by Sly, but this time, it was cos the tube map she chose was too fucking big. So, I cut out all the boring bits and highlighted all the bits everyone should know, even if you never intend to travel by the London Underground.

This is the best place in the world:



This is at the end of the Piccadilly line and was simply too funny not to include:



This is why I always travel from Stansted airport:



This is a tube station dedicated to my hair:



Tottenham really is crap, and I'm not just saying that cos Tottenham Hotspur are Arsenal's rivals.



And this picture here just proves that the London Underground is the largest tube network in the world. Suck on that, New York.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:44:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My world was on fire, no one could save me but you. It's strange what desire will make foolish people do. I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you. I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you.

Noooo *grabs balls* i-i-i-i-i-i-i- dont wanna fall in love with you.

 
At Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:50:00 am, Blogger Slythergenic said...

p.s once we fell asleep on the tube and ended up at cockfosters. I remember awaking thinking "my god.. i've done it, i've dared to live out the commuter's dream."

I bet you've always wanted to go the distance too. You're just not as daring as I. Lol @ "the map she choose was too fuckin big". It amuses me to see myself as a "she" in other peoples eyes.

:p

 
At Monday, August 22, 2005 2:16:00 am, Blogger Ethan said...

I like to think of you as a woman cos on some strange level it makes me feel moderately less sex-starved.

Caesar loves you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home