Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

PICTURES!

I've been thinking. As dangerous a concept as this is, I think you should give me a chance.

Ysee, I was browsing Sly's blog when I pondered just how lazy she must be for 'wtf picture day'. Really, she doesn't write anything, yet gets away with it. With this in mind, today's post will be assembled entirely of pictures.

Here is me at work:



Here's me in casual wear:



And here is a picture of me from my recent trip to Edinburgh:




Why yes, I am a natural red!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 13, 2005 3:52:00 am, Blogger Slythergenic said...

God, you are so lucky. No, I am so lucky that I am still drunk when viewing this blog. I knew you were ginger, you lying bastard!

lOL wtf are those pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home