Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Never go on holiday with an anorexic.

I'm not sure if I want to kill her or myself. Either way a nice bit of bloodshed ought to break the tension a little.

The following words sum up the general mood of this holiday:

ARGH
Wank
Grrr
Piss
Psssh.
Pttoey!
Gah.
Pah.
And another 'grrr' for good measure.

Prague, on the other hand is quite nice. The bits that don't stink of piss are quite pretty.

Definitely somewhere to take the lads, not a girl. Having said that, there isn't much talent here. So a place to bring the lads and a pre-tested, suitable, pretty, shaggable girl.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:54:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Ethan, your body is a wonderland o.O

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s it was me, I loved you when you were a kid.

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

physically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home