Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Really lame update

Well, as you can see from the lack of posts, April and May were really lame months. When I become World Chancellor, I shall destroy the winter and spring months so that summer is longer (I quite like autumn too so that can remain).

Things that I have accomplished done this month:

  • Exams. European law, public law, something law, other law and German law. A friend gave me an 'energy tablet' for my German exam. Suddenly, everything out of the corner of my eye was in neon colours and my skin felt like it was crawling. Don't take energy pills from people you know are crackheads. That's at least one resit.
  • Girlfriend. Lots of doing girlfriend.
  • Stopped being nice to all the girls I thought I might want to date (no point wasting energy).
  • Washed my car. Then it rained next day. Point still stands.
  • Helped smash down a wall at one of my dad's houses. Felt manly. Was good.
  • Bought a really cute necklace for said girlfriend, but she refuses to see me during her exams because I'm "distracting" (as if MSN isn't). So now she isn't getting her necklace for ages.
  • Shaved Skippy's head.
  • Watched a lot of Frasier.
  • Drank a lot.
  • Nursed many-a headache.
  • Had a 'stereo war' with the electrician working next door. Lost. Computer decided MSN, mIRC and WMP was too much to handle at one time. $1000 piece of crap.

AT THIS POINT I GOT BORED AND WANDERED AFK AND I CANT REMEMBER WHAT THIS POST IS ABOUT AND SO I'M JUST POSTING IT WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD!!!! VIVA LA POOP

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 22, 2006 4:57:00 pm, Blogger Severus Snape said...

I like your way of describing things. :-p Short, to the point, very manly of you, Ethan. :-p

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 5:34:00 pm, Blogger Slythergenic said...

You piece of shit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home