Rampant Heathen

Fee, fi, fo, fum; I smell the blog of an Englishman.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

More Random Quotes

* Cho pokes ethan "hey ethan <3">
-A-Samantha[DND]- SMOOTH, SAM.
-A-Samantha[DND]- LOL, I was close to saying it in padfoot, but i wont spoil your fun

(Malfoy) rofl
(Malfoy) Pory
(Malfoy) You ass!
(A-Samantha[DND]) O.O
(A-Samantha[DND]) What?
(Malfoy) whois me, fool
(A-Samantha[DND]) ....
(A-Samantha[DND]) Uh..
(A-Samantha[DND]) ......
(Malfoy) Malfoy is ~Draco@B9D58BD0.1782D093.89698C46.IP * Rampant Heathen
(A-Samantha[DND]) I know
(A-Samantha[DND]) I just..
(A-Samantha[DND]) Wtf!
(Malfoy) hahahaha
(A-Samantha[DND]) >.<
(Malfoy) rofl
(Malfoy) Oh that is being blogged.
(A-Samantha[DND]) But WAIT
(A-Samantha[DND]) You're NOT Ethan
(A-Samantha[DND]) ..
(A-Samantha[DND]) I swear you're not.
(Malfoy) Who am I then?
(Malfoy) I mock j00 foreverz0rz
(A-Samantha[DND]) ..
(A-Samantha[DND]) But
(A-Samantha[DND]) jdsfsfdshfsjfhs
(A-Samantha[DND]) /quit

* Arthur_Weasley is now known as LordVoldemort
(LordVoldemort) Ethan
(Malfoy) Yeah?
(LordVoldemort) What happened to dear loki?
(Malfoy) Do you miss him/
(LordVoldemort) Very much
(Malfoy) haha
(Malfoy) yeah he's a good guy
(Malfoy) I thought you didn't like him.
(LordVoldemort) Yeah
(LordVoldemort) I allways liked him
(LordVoldemort) He was funny
(LordVoldemort) Do you still talk to him
(Malfoy) Yeah sometimes.
(Malfoy) Strange conversations.
(Malfoy) I think he might actually be insane.

(Malfoy) "I don't know what it is that makes me feel alive, I don't know how to wake the things that sleep inside, I only want to see the light that shines behind your eyes" ~ Oasis "Acquiesce"
* AnnBrb is now known as Ann
(Chels) Ethan I'm confused
(Chels) :((

(Monty) Gandhi had some lame moments.

(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) i have a huuge request
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) and if oyu do it
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) you'll be the best ever
(Draco) I already am the best ever.
(Draco) You're just too blind to see it.
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) lol
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) this will open my eyes
(Draco) I dunno. I don't like the sound of 'huuge request'.
(Draco) It’s usually followed by something like
(Draco) "I have an ugly sister who needs a date for the prom"

(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) hey how is your adhd
(Monty) Cya /me smooches

(Monty) Is it "Ignore Ethan Day"?
(Monty) Cos I wish I had got that memo before I stayed up all night waiting for you to log on.

(Monty) i feel so tired and achey :(
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) why
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) are you coming down with the ol' bird flu
(Monty) I must've caught it off Rich's bird.
(Monty) But don't tell him.
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) haha
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) they found a dead bird at surrey quays which made me laugh
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) cause you see the state of that little water pond
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) probably died of depression
(Monty) lol
(Monty) "my life is shit." -dying squawk-
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) lol
(*) Patches O'Houlihan (*) aww

(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) loha
(Spazmo) Heyhey
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) what is up
(Spazmo) Ceilings!
(Spazmo) Nothing more than ceilings!
(Spazmo) Trying to forget myyyyy
(Spazmo) ceilings of paaaaaint
(Spazmo) Ceiliiiing
(Spazmo) Whoaaa
(Spazmo) Ceilings!
(Spazmo) whoooaaa
(Spazmo) Ceiilings!
(Spazmo) Hang on my mind!
(Spazmo) Ceiiiilings
(Spazmo) whoaaaa
(Spazmo) Ceiiiliiiing
(Spazmo) s
(Spazmo) whoooaaa
(Spazmo) Ceilings!
(Spazmo) And they're all quite hiiiiiigh

(Spazmo) I didnt get any easter eggs.
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) i know
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) my mother put five pounds in my bank account
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) so i could buy one haha
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) so i went yesterday
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) and got one of those expensive ones for 2.49
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) bargain!
(Spazmo) Thorntons?
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) no just those double cadbury ones
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) the egg within an egg
(Spazmo) Oh.
(Spazmo) Thorntons had a massive sale.
(Spazmo) all their eggs were one or two quid.
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) wow
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) did you try and fertilize em
(Spazmo) I made some of them creme eggs, yeah.
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) hahaha
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) lmao
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) thats so filthy

(Cunning Linguist) What's the difference between a magician's wand and a policeman's truncheon?
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) the magician's wand doesnt beat random passing black people
(Cunning Linguist) Actually that's a cool answer too.
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) what was your answer
(Cunning Linguist) huh?
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) the end of your joke
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) truncheon wand
(Cunning Linguist) eh?
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) fuucks sake fool
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) whats the difference between a policeman's truncheon
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) and a magician
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) that was you im sure
(Cunning Linguist) I dunno. What is the difference between a policeman's truncheon and a magician?
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) you asked ME that
(Cunning Linguist) Oh. I thought you asked me.
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) no you asked me
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) and isaid about a black man being beaten up
(*) Patches O’Houlihan (*) what was the answer
(Cunning Linguist) 42.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 04, 2006 11:02:00 pm, Blogger Slythergenic said...

hahaha, but what was the fucking answer?

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:36:00 pm, Blogger Severus Snape said...

Ya know..it is pitifully sad how many people haven't caught onto the Loki thing. :-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home